The solution enables you to meet various goals:
- Increase your revenue stream from limiting or licensing competition to use your IP.
- Decrease costs by reducing manual operations and automating routines, such as preparation of documents for patent applications, or transfer of rights to intellectual property.
- Reduce number of human mistakes such as missed deadlines for submitting applications for registration and re-registration, or violations of the law in terms of remuneration payments to authors.
- Create a convenient and user-friendly environment for your employees and external partners to work jointly on intellectual property objects.
- Reduce time for creating various analytical and statistical reports on intellectual property, such as registered patents, ongoing disputes, payments to authors, etc.
- Ensure high security with flexible user access rights, two-factor authentication, support of single sign-on and other security features of the platform.
- Build your own ecosystem by integration with third-party software (e.g. ERP, computer-aided design, or accounting system).
- Migrate your intellectual property portfolio smoothly from old legacy systems.
Any Type of Intellectual Property
Dolmen IP Management comes with a set of standard IP object types that gives companies the freedom to work with various IP objects:
Once created, any IP object is automatically included in all dashboards with analytical and statistical information, which dramatically reduces operations costs.
Entire IP Object Lifecycle
Dolmen IP Management supports companies working with intellectual property in each and every step of the IP object lifecycle. The list of provided functions includes but not limited to:
- Market analysis and generating ideas
Registration of new ideas and insights, quick and flexible search of previously registered ideas.
- Estimation of generated ideas
Registration of meeting protocols, flexible workflows for making go/not-go decisions, registration of the made decisions.
- Creating IP objects
Easy adding of new IP objects of various types, attachment of any related documents, joint working on the objects of intellectual property.
- Obtaining legal protection
Preparation of document packages for applications of various types, registration of sent applications/received answers.
- Payments and accounting
Registration of invoices, payments, fees; control on remuneration payments to authors.